Everything you need to know. If it's not here, just ask us. We'll get back to you in a flash. Contact us at email@example.com.
• $50 (in-person Nov. 16, 2016 only)
• $55 (12:01 a.m. 11/17/16 through 1/31/17)
• $60 (through 3/31/17)
• $65 (through 5/24/17, at 11:59:59 p.m.)
• $70 (Packet pick-up 5/26 and Race Day 5/27)
• $35 (in-person Nov. 16, 2016 only)
• $40 (12:01 a.m. 11/17/16 through 1/31/17)
• $45 (through 3/31/17)
• $50 (through 5/24/17, at 11:59:59 p.m.)
• $55 (Packet pick-up 5/26 and Race Day 5/27)
• $30 (in-person Nov. 16, 2016 only)
• $35 (12:01 a.m. 11/17/16 through 1/31/17)
• $40 (through 3/31/17)
• $45 (through 5/24/17, at 11:59:59 p.m.)
• $50 (Packet pick-up 5/26 and Race Day 5/27)
Deadline for packet mailing option: 11:59 p.m. 5/10/17
Interested in registering for more than one 2017 Run Stillwater event at the same time? The registration system lets you do just that. Watch for that option within the registration process.
NOTE: Only one person may register at a time because we need to ensure we have all the correct safety information and a separate waiver for each race participant.
Injured or feeling so fit you want to run further? You may change your distance at packet pickup. For guests moving to a longer distance you'll just pay the difference. There's not charge for moving to a shorter distance. Just pick up your packet as usual and bring it too the In-Person/Changes table to make the switch.
- Gender-specific tech shirt
- Medals for all finishers (First in the 3-race series collection)
- Personalized race bib up to 10 characters (Pre-registrants through 11:59 p.m. 5/1/17)
- Pacers provided for the Half Marathon course
- Staffed bag drop
- Timing by Mtec Results
- One free beer at the Water Street Inn on race weekend
- Special pricing for brunch after the race
- Personalized awards for top three finishers in each age group based on 10-year increments
- Staffed water stations to serve and cheer you on
- Finish line food and beverage
- ... and more
We will have Bag Drop at each start. Details are...
- All Bag Drop items must be in a bag
- Bags provided at each start are clear and 15" x 18"
- Race bibs will have a tear-off tag with your bib number to be used for Bag Drop
- Your race bib and Bag Drop tag must match to pick up your items
- Bag Drop pick-up will be staffed at the finish area until 11:30 a.m.
- Run Stillwater, Inc. is not responsible for lost or damaged items left in Bag Drop
The 2017 Stillwater Half Marathon will have pacers, provided by Minnesota Pacers, for all half marathon participants to help runners reach their race day goals. Click HERE for pacer times.
Packet pick-up Friday, May 26, 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Race day (May 27), 6 a.m.
Location: Water Street Inn, 101 Water Street S., Stillwater
NOTE: Runner-guests will receive an email Thursday, May 25 with their bib number information. Remember this number. You will need it to pick up your packet.
The Water Street Inn is our official race headquarters hotel, welcoming runners before and after the race. Pick up your packet Friday and enjoy a complimentary tap beer. On race morning, times will be posted at the hotel and a breakfast buffet will be available with special pricing for the weekend for participants, family and friends. Special Rest and Run overnight packages will be available too. Celebrate and enjoy.
Room discounts of 20 percent are available on race weekend at our headquarters hotel: The Water Street Inn. Contact the Water Street Inn directly to book accommodations.
You may pick up another runner's packet. Pleases confirm that you have agreed to do this in advance so there is no confusion with volunteers at packet pick-up.
Runners are encouraged to carpool to downtown Stillwater. Parking is available in various locations throughout downtown. Follow this link for parking information. A downloadable map of the downtown Stillwater area with recommended parking locations is available HERE.
All runners will be bussed to the start lines for all distances from downtown Stillwater. We strongly encourage using the bus system. Drop off areas are congested and no parking is available for personal vehicles. Buses will load on Water Street between Myrtle St. and Mulberry St. directly north of the Water Street Inn. Bussing to start lines will begin at 6:15 a.m. and continue until 30 minutes before start time of your race. The last bus to the Half Marathon start areas will be at 7:30 a.m. SHARP.
8:00 a.m.: All distances begin at the same time
The race will occur rain or shine. Runner safety is our number one priority. We have over 65 course marshals and public safety officers stationed around the course to help runners in good weather and bad. In the event of lightening in the area, we will delay until there are no lightening strikes for 30 minutes, which is the national standard for these conditions. We have direct contacts with the national weather service in the Twin Cities and area meteorologists to track conditions.
Race results will be posted and updated regularly at the Water Street Inn; our race headquarters.
Celebrate your victory with breakfast at the Water Street Inn. A special Race Day Buffet will be offered with special pricing for participants. Friends and family are welcome. Come to relax and refuel after a great race!
No award ceremony will take place. Top three finishers in each age category will receive awards, which will be personalized and mailed after the event.
Course maps: 2017 course maps are available on the Course Maps page.
Course certification numbers: Half - MN14016RR, 10K - MN17007RR, 5K - MN14015RR
For the safety of all runners and walkers, the following are NOT allowed on the course: Unregistered participants (including family, friends, or pacers); bicycles; strollers; in-line skates; or pets of any kind. Headphones are permitted, but runners are strongly encouraged to use only one ear bud and turn the volume down so you are able to follow instructions from race officials. The race courses are not 100 percent closed to traffic so we ask that you be aware of your surroundings at all times.
The Stillwater Half Marathon, Lift Bridge Road Races and Stillwater Boom Site Log Run are organized by Run Stillwater, Inc. We're committed to providing a great race experience with a commitment to high standards for customer service and runner/walker safety. We are proud to support many local non-profits in the East Metro area through our volunteer/donation program. Thank you for your interest in our events. It's a pleasure to serve you.